Who are D&I Ambassadors?
D&I Ambassadors encourage and support diversity and inclusion initiatives of the University. They work towards heightening D&I awareness of CU community, through the promotion of anti-discrimination and diversity on campus and in the community.
D&I Ambassadors are our most involved students and become part of a close-knit, diverse and vibrant group.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Engage as a D&I Ambassador from October 2021 to April 2022
- Participate in 80% of training and activities facilitated by the Diversity and Inclusion Office (DIO)
- Participate in programme development and implementation to further enhance diversity and inclusion awareness on campus
What is it in for you?
Develop leadership and communication and knowledge in diversity and inclusion
Certificate of Appreciation
Opportunities to network with programme partners and stakeholders
Record in Student Development Portfolio (SDP)
Internship / experiential learning opportunities at DIO
DIO souvenir as a token of appreciation
Who are we looking for?
- Full-time non-final-year undergraduates (local/non-local)
- Share and support the DIO’s mission
- Advocate inclusivity on campus
- Passionate in promoting diversity and inclusion in CUHK and community
|Sep 2021||Recruitment and Selection|
|Early Oct 2021||Welcome/Kick-off session|
|Oct – Dec 2021||Training facilitated by DIO|
|Oct 2021||Participate in D&I Week|
|Jan – Apr 2022||Activities facilitated by DIO|
|Apr 2022||Evaluation & Review|
For programme details, please visit here.
Application is closed. Thank you for your support.