To champion the University’s Policy on Diversity and Inclusion (“Policy”), to keep under review the Policy, to advance the Policy’s aims and objectives, and to ensure that any action plans derived therefrom are effectively implemented.
To oversee and monitor the University’s commitment to the Principles of Community (“Principles”) as set out in the Policy, and to develop strategies to promote the Principles by means of educational / training / professional development programmes, sharing of best practices, publicity campaigns, celebratory events / activities, communication with stakeholders, etc.
To make recommendations on targets and key performance indicators in connection with the University’s achievements in its diversity and inclusion agenda, for incorporation in the strategic planning process.
To receive reports and updates from its sub‐committees, the Diversity and Inclusion Office and (where appropriate) other units of the University on matters related to the Policy.
To submit a report to the AAPC at least annually, and to senior management as may be requested from time to time on specific aspects of the Committee’s remit.
– Prof. Chan Kam-leung, Alan, Provost
– Mr. Eric S.P. Ng, Vice-President (Administration)
– Prof. Fong Wing-ping, Head, Chung Chi College
– Prof. Nicholas Rawlins, Master, Morningside College
– Prof. Chiu Chi-yue, Dean, Faculty of Social Science
– Prof. Surabhi Chopra, Associate Professor, Faculty of Law
– Dr. Tian Jie, Jenny, Senior Lecturer, School of Hotel and Tourism Management
– Dr. So Ching-yee, Gloria, Assistant Director, University Health Service
– Mr. Daichi Ishii, PhD in Japanese Studies
– Prof. Chan Kwok-hong, Raymond, University Dean of Students
– Ms. Lee Shun-king, Corinna, Director of Human Resources
– Ms. Dai Pui-wa, Dora, Director, Diversity and Inclusion Office